It’s time for you to be awesome! It’s time, right now, for you to BE the person you are capable of being!
You Don’t Have To ‘Have’ To Be Awesome
Before you can build a business you must first build the habits of a successful business person.
Let me ask you, how would you BE (not do) different today if you won the Powerball Lottery? Maybe you would feel any of these emotions: relief, charitable, less stress/anxiety, happy, confident, grateful, etc.
You don’t have to win the Powerball Lottery to feel these feelings and do the actions that these feelings will lead to.
It’s all about mindset and perspective. You don’t have to “have” things, success, behavior and so on, to begin having success. In fact, it is the act of having your vision of success and developing the daily routines and habits that other successful people have that will lead to your success.
Stop focusing on your current circumstances, your problems. Start focusing on what you want and what you want to become. Most importantly, give yourself permission to step it up and be successful!
It’s time for you to stop playing small and be awesome!
Your Awesomeness Mindset
You cannot control what happens to you from other people and your environment. However, you can choose how you choose to respond. I have a great blog on this subject, Applying The Ultimate Success Formula, where I tell you how to bend circumstances in your favor, regardless of what life throws at you. I encourage you to read and apply the lessons there in the blog.
Remember the law of attraction which states that you will get more of what you focus on.
When you feel sad or down, choose to feel awesome instead!
The most successful people are those who spend the least amount of time down. They have trained themselves to practice daily routines and habits that will provide them with a successful, awesomeness mindset and energy.
You can develop those daily routines and habits to change your energy and mindset to awesomeness too!
Steps To Be Awesome: Your Morning Routine
Your morning routine sets the tone for your entire day so get started right!
To start off, I recommend getting the book, The Miracle Morning, by Hal Elrod. This book will help transform your life by helping you develop the morning routines that better align with your success.
For you to be awesome, create a daily routine such as the following:
1. Personal development:
- Read or listen to 20-30 minutes of material from other successful people.
2. Affirmations and visualization exercises.
- An affirmation is something you say to yourself to (1) help you overcome negative self talk or thinking, or (2) accomplish a goal. The key concept of affirmations is that they are positive, said in the present tense as thought you have already accomplished your goal or become the person you want to be.
- Identify a limiting belief, or one that does not serve your greater purpose and awesomeness. For example, if you feel that you are not a good, influential leader, then you would have the affirmation, “I am so happy and grateful that I am the leader people are looking to follow.”.
- Identify a goal you want to achieve. For example, if you want to make $5,000 each month from your business you would have the affirmation, “I am so happy and grateful that I reached my goal of making $5,000 income each month from my business.”.
- Write down your affirmations and take pictures of them with your phone. Then you can pull them up in your phone each morning. It’s important that you are present in the moment and really feel the affirmation when you read them. Just don’t mindlessly read the affirmation.
- For your daily visualization exercise, take pictures or load pictures on your phone of those things that are important to you, move you to excel and the dreams you want to accomplish. For example, I have a photos on my phone of my husband, my son and his drift racing passion, the house and ranch I want, the charitable causes that are important to me and the people I want to help.
3. Gratitude and journaling.
- Gratitude is a critical part of success and mindset. When you acknowledge your blessings and voice your gratitude regularly, your feelings and mindset will be elated. Plus, doing this regularly will increase your abundance, giving you more to be grateful for.
- Use a journal to write down what you are grateful for. I also write down those things that I want help from above from. Then when I receive the blessing, I write this down as an acknowledgement of my request. Also write down your inspired thoughts that come to you throughout the day.
4. Prayer and meditation.
- Take time to pray or meditate. The key here is to quiet your mind and be open. In prayer, be thankful and ask to be that person you want to become. Be as specific as you can. For meditation I really like the paraliminals by Paul Scheele. These are recordings that you listen to with a headset. You receive messages to both your conscious and subconscious mind, based on the intention you have specifically set at the beginning of your session. If you want more information or a suggestion, check this one out here: Living The Law Of Attraction.
- Exercise is one of the most important things you can do for yourself. Regular exercise helps clear your brain, helps you focus, increases your energy throughout the day and so much more. Start with just 15 minutes each day and work up from there. You can always listen to audio books while you exercise to be more efficient in your morning.
The Key To Being Your Awesome Self Is To Focus On The Positive
Here are the key principles I want you to grasp here:
1. People join people, not your business opportunity.
2. You want to build curiosity from your audience not resistance. Think in terms of “how would I feel when other people do this?”.
3. Like attracts like. To attract better, more qualified people to you and what you have to offer, you must become better. When you become better through personal development and building relationships you will attract better people.
4. Stop being a walking billboard and become a person of value. The biggest mistake the newbie marketer does is vomit their opportunity on everyone they know and post their products all over social media. Stop it! People do not care what you have to sell and they don’t want to join your business…until they know you can solve their problems. Build a rapport with people. Ask them how you can serve them, or what problems they have that you can help with.
5. This isn’t about YOU, it’s about serving others. You will get what you want, only after, you help others get what they want. Stop seeing others as a means to YOUR end.
If you enjoyed this post please comment and share if you want more content like this.
Considering coaching? Check out my Work With Me tab. I help people everyday!
Applying The Ultimate Success Formula
PS: Are you putting in all the time and effort but not getting the results you want to be successful? If so, CHECK THIS OUT!….(unless you already have all the success you want) Click Here For Instant Access.
If you enjoyed this post, It’s Time To Be Awesome, please retweet, share and/or comment below!
Leave a Reply