Which Side Of Your Potential Are You?
Living The Life Of Average
Living Your Higher Potential
How To Create An Extraordinary Life
- Have a strong desire to change.
- A vision to be more, create a greater lifestyle and live a purposeful life.
- Be resourceful and determined to figure it out.
- Daily hustle, disciplines, method of operation.
- Consistent, daily early morning self-improvement routine.
- Set goals of excellence in the top 10 areas of your life.
- Take 1-2 actions daily in each area of excellence.
Your Life Isn’t What You Think
- Physical – includes your body and its needs, health and energy
- Intellectual – incorporates your mind, intelligence and thoughts.
- Emotional – consists of your emotions, feelings and attitudes
- Spiritual – consists of the intangible aspects of your being like your spirit, your soul (your “I am”) and your relationship with your God or your Higher Power.
Leverage Your Potential With Daily Personal Development
Hal Elrod Interview: How To Master Your SAVERS
Hal Elrod, author of Miracle Morning, tells how to master your miracle morning in his interview. Listen now:
Video: Maximize Your Potential
Day 11 Affirmation Assignment:
Below is your assignment for day 11 in your affirmation challenge.
- It’s very important that you complete both Step #3 (Your “Level 10” Vision) and Step #4 (“Level 10” Habits) in the Miracle Morning 30 Day Transformation Challenge. So take the time now to make sure you thoughtfully complete these two steps.
- Start tracking your daily SAVERS in the 30- Day Transformational Tracker provided in the 30 Day Transformational Challenge kit.
- Listen to Hal Elrod’s audio interview where he shares how to master your morning routine with SAVERS
- If you find this post helpful please share with your friends!
If you enjoyed this post please comment and share if you want more content like this.
Need help? Do you have a problem you are struggling with? Considering coaching? Check out my Work With Me tab. I love helping people and I’m here to help you succeed and achieve your goals and dreams.
PS: Do you feel stuck in achieving your success? If So, Check This Out: CLICK HERE!
If you enjoyed this post, Day 11 Affirmation: Do You Leverage Your Potential?, share and/or comment below!