This 30 Day Challenge will help you develop the mindset and solidify the daily habits that you will need to easily and continuously attract, create and sustain the levels of success you desire and deserve in every aspect of your life.
Who you are becoming is the most important determining factor in creating your ideal quality life today and in the future.
Your level of success depends on your level of personal development.
Your outer world will always be a reflection of your inner world.
I assume that if you are doing this 30-day challenge it’s because having a mediocre life is not good enough for you. You want a Level 10 ideal life in every aspect of your life. The life that only the top 1-2% of people reach.
You know how it feels when you are trying to push through the shore/wave break at the ocean? All the waves are beating you down, pushing you toward the shore (or to the bottom of the ocean). Then once you push through the breaks you’re finally free and in a position to catch the waves.
Creating Your Ideal Life Starts With Your Daily Routine
Doing your personal work and building your Level 10 lifestyle is the same way. Living a less than Level 10 lifestyle is hard work! You know, living pay check to paycheck, never breaking free from the stress of bills, never having time or money to do what you want to do with whoever you want when ever you want? The dream of a Level 10 lifestyle will cure all this and the faster you become a Level 10 earner the less time you have to spend in the wave break!
However, to have a Level 10 life means you need to develop the self-discipline and daily routines, or habits, of a top 1-2% Level 10, successful leader.
Creating Your Miracle Morning Routine
There is an undeniable relationship between early rising and extraordinary success. What you do in your first hour of the day is key to unlocking your full potential and creating the levels of success you desire.
Today you will begin your morning routine which will begin to unlock your highest potential if you commit to this morning routine each and every day.
Your morning routine is explained in Hal Elrod’s Life SAVERS part of his book, Miracle Morning. By applying SAVERS each morning you will experience the physical, intellectual emotional and spiritual benefits of Silence, Affirmations, Visualization, Exercise, Reading and Scribing. You will immediately feel less stressed, more centered, focused, happier and more excited about your life.
Your Life SAVERS:
- Silence: Sit in silence for 10 minutes first thing in the morning. You must do this somewhere OTHER than your bed or your bedroom. (The temptation to go back to sleep is far too great!). Use this 10 minutes of silence to pray, meditate, or focus on your breath.
- Affirmations: Repeat your affirmations out loud. Feel the feelings of your affirmations. Create your own affirmations by creating a statement of your end goal as though you have already achieved that goal today. You can read the affirmation from Napoleon Hill’s book, Think and Grow Rich. Then, create your own affirmation. Finally, throughout the day notice any negative self talk and write these down. Create positive statements from the negative statements you tell yourself. These are the affirmations you need to start using.
- Visualization: Close your eyes and visualize what you want to achieve, the life you want to create and the person you need to become. Feel the feelings of your having achieved those goals, created your ideal life and that you are currently your ideal self. Some people create a vision board to help them with this step. A vision board is where you cut pictures of your goals and ideal life and paste them onto a poster board. Then place this board where you will always see it.
- Exercise: Exercise will help you physically, mentally and emotionally. Start with 10-15 minutes each day. You can always listen to an audio book at the same time. With consistent exercise you will have more energy and mental clarity.
- Reading: Read or listen to books that will help you grow into the person you are becoming. Some classics are Think and Grow Rich, How to Win Friends and Influence People. Of course I suggest you start off reading Miracle Morning.
- Scribing: Scribing is another word for journaling. Journal each day what you are learning through your power hour. Include thoughts of inspiration and reflection.
Day 4 Assignment:
Day 4 Affirmation: “I am so happy and grateful for the new found insight and success my morning routine gives me!”
- Say today’s affirmation out loud as many times as you think of it.
- Set your intent tonight to start your Miracle Morning tomorrow morning.
- Commit to starting your miracle morning and follow the SAVERS as outlined above.
- Share your experience with the Facebook group. https://www.facebook.com/affirmationshower/
If you enjoyed this post please comment and share if you want more content like this.
Need help? Do you have a problem you are struggling with? Considering coaching? Check out my Work With Me tab. I love helping people and I’m here to help you succeed and achieve your goals and dreams.
PS: Do you feel stuck in achieving your success? If So, Check This Out: CLICK HERE!
If you enjoyed this post, Day 4 Affirmation: Creating Your Ideal Lifestyle And Your Morning Routine, share and/or comment below!