Today is Day 5 of your Affirmation Challenge, Overcome Fear to Open the Gateway To Your Success!
Hopefully by now you are implementing your miracle morning power hour.
Just consistently applying this one strategy (Your Miracle Morning Routine) each day will launch you and your business to your next level of success like none other.
Overcome Fear To Unlock The Gate To Your Success
What you fear most holds the key to your greatest breakthrough.
What are your fears that are holding you back from your goals?
Fear of rejection? Fear of Failing? Fear of making a mistake?
Your fear is what leads to your procrastination and failure to take action. You hesitate and wait being afraid to make a move that might be wrong. You may even justify your lack of action with excuses. But all excuses are equal and will never bring you the success you are seeking.
Your fear is the one thing standing between you and your greatness!
Most times it is our deepest fears, those we may or may not be aware of, that are holding us back from taking ourselves and our success to the next level and achieving everything we want for personal and professional lives.
You’ve probably heard following about fear:
- FEAR stands for False Evidence Appearing Real.
- There’s nothing to fear but fear itself.
- Face the fear and the fear will disappear.
Most of us avoid facing our fears because it makes us uncomfortable to do so. However, facing your fear and taking action through your fear is critical because it’s the only way you will ever overcome your fear.
Action Is The Cure For Your Fear
The cure for fear is ACTION! Fear disappears when you take action doing what makes you afraid. This is because in your mind you’re afraid of the unknown or you are projecting the worst case scenario outcome from the action you are required to take to move through the fear.
Today’s assignment is going to help you identify your fear(s) then you will create and take the action that will help you break through that fear.
Day 5 Affirmation: “I am confident and successful because I take courageous action to push through fear and doubt.”
- Identify one area you are procrastinating on. List the underlying fears that are keeping you from taking action?
- Identify your fears, insecurities and/or doubts that are holding you back from achieving everything you’ve ever wanted for your life?
- It’s very important that you are completely honest and vulnerable here.
- For each fear/insecurity/doubt list an action step you need to take to overcome?
- For each fear/insecurity/doubt write down a date that you will commit to taking that action.
- Share your experience with others in the Facebook group.
If you enjoyed this post please comment and share if you want more content like this.
Need help? Do you have a problem you are struggling with? Considering coaching? Check out my Work With Me tab. I love helping people and I’m here to help you succeed and achieve your goals and dreams.
PS: Do you feel stuck in achieving your success? If So, Check This Out: CLICK HERE!
If you enjoyed this post, Day 5 Affirmation: Your Fear Is The Gateway To Your Success, share and/or comment below!
Leave a Reply