Beliefs are the cornerstone to how you perceive your life, your place and influence in this world and your ability to achieve anything in your lifetime. Belief is the most powerful and creative force in the universe and every human being possess this power. Your beliefs impact every aspect of your life for good or bad, both internally and the world around you.
If you truly believe that you are worthy and capable of success you will push forward and pursue that success until you achieve it. If you have limitations in your belief (limiting beliefs) of success then you will quit at the first sign of an obstacle as you pursue success or your endeavor.
Where you are today is the result of your past beliefs. If you want to change your level of success and become that person who is worthy of, ready for and attracts success into your life then you need to change your beliefs.
Napoleon Hill, in his book Think and Grow Rich, stated that “Whatever the mind can conceive and BELIEVE, it can achieve.”.
How Your Beliefs Impact Your Results
The only thing you can control in life are your responses to those things that happen to you and around you by those things you have no control over. Those things you have no control over are other people and events. How you react or respond to events and people is a factor of your past and your beliefs.
Your beliefs influence how you respond (and the action you take) to events and people (independent of your control) which directly impact the result, or the outcome. The formula below is a concept used my Jack Canfield in his book and personal growth program, Effortless Success.
E + R = O
(Event + Response = Outcome)
If you don’t like the results you are having in your life and in the level of success you are having then you need to change your beliefs.
Reinforcing Your Positive, Empowering Beliefs
Each minute of the day you are either reinforcing your self-limiting beliefs or your positive, limitless empowering beliefs.
As an initial test to learn your deepest beliefs, and then as a tool to correct your beliefs, listen to your self-talk, your conversations with others, and take note of your feelings. Anytime you say, think or feel something that is negative or limiting your potential, you are affirming negativity in your life. When you notice this negativity, immediately change those words and feelings to something positive.
The best way to change your beliefs is by identifying what it is you want in your life to create your ideal life and the person you want to become. Then create affirmations that reinforce that vision.
Empowering Belief Statements
By now I hope you are experiencing the many benefits that come from saying daily affirmations.
Here are some empowering belief statements you may choose to adopt from Tony Robbins:
- The past does not equal the future.
- There is always a way if I’m committed.
- There are no failures, only outcomes – as long as I learn something, I’m succeeding.
- If I can’t, I must; if I must, I can.
- Everything happens for a reason and a purpose that serves me.
- I find great joy in little things…a smile…a flower…a sunset.
- I give more to myself and others than anyone expects.
- I create my own reality and am responsible for what I create.
- If I’m confused, I’m about to learn something.
- Every day above ground is a great day!
Go Deeper: Meditation To Change Your Beliefs
If you want to go deeper into changing your beliefs and creating new beliefs that will empower you to create the life of success you desire then click here for FREE ACCESS to belief empowering meditations.
Day 6 Affirmation Assignment
Here is your assignment for Day 6:
- Select one of the empowering belief statements above as your affirmation statement for the day. Repeat this affirmation as frequently as possible today.
- Listen to the paraliminal meditations that will help you reprogram your beliefs, allowing you to create beliefs that better serve your highest potential.
- Share you experience in the Facebook group and send me a private message.
If you enjoyed this post please comment and share if you want more content like this.
Need help? Do you have a problem you are struggling with? Considering coaching? Check out my Work With Me tab. I love helping people and I’m here to help you succeed and achieve your goals and dreams.
PS: Do you feel stuck in achieving your success? If So, Check This Out: CLICK HERE!
If you enjoyed this post, Day 6 Affirmation: Create Empowering Beliefs, share and/or comment below!