Where Is Your Level Of Commitment To Your Success?
A Forced Commitment Is Okay
Daily Actions Reveal Your Commitment
What Legacy Are You Creating?
Your commitment is displayed in your actions! If you’re not getting the results you want ask yourself, “What are the actions I take each day to transform my life?”
A Daily Commitment
Creating Your Day
When it comes to prospecting I’m just trying to find people who are open to changing their lives and want more in their life. I will just keep calling until I find those who are open.
Day 8 Positive Affirmation:
“I am so happy and grateful for the abundant, purposeful life I am enjoying by starting each day with my miracle morning.”
Day 8 Assignment:
- What makes NOW the time perfect for you to commit to doing whatever it takes to create what you really want for your life?
- What makes NOW different from your past moments of wanting to change your life?
- Why are you no longer willing to settle for less than you are truly capable of?
- Why is now your time?
- What are you willing to do to commit to transforming your life at a level you’ve never committed before?
4. Get the Create Your Day Mediation. Then begin doing this meditation each day.
If you enjoyed this post please comment and share if you want more content like this.
Need help? Do you have a problem you are struggling with? Considering coaching? Check out my Work With Me tab. I love helping people and I’m here to help you succeed and achieve your goals and dreams.
PS: Do You Feel Stuck in Achieving Your Success? If So, Check This Out: CLICK HERE! (Unless you already have all the success you want.)
If you enjoyed this post, Day 8 Affirmation: Daily Actions Reveal Your Commitment, share and/or comment below!