Remember from day 8, you went through the worksheet to clear out the clutter in your life – in order to invite success into your life you must first make room for it.
How To Reach Your Life Goals
In order to reach your life goals, you will need to get more specific about what you want to accomplish in life. Your success goals need to be clearly defined and measurable. It’s not enough to generalize your wants like, “I want to make more money”. Today you will learn how to visualize exactly what it is you want in clear detail and then trigger your subconscious mind to turn that vision into reality.
First off, identify exactly what it is you want to accomplish. Clearly visualize exactly what you want your ideal life to look like. Bring in all your senses as you imagine what it will FEEL like in your body once you have achieved your goals and created the life you dream of.
Once you experience that feeling deep inside you, you will be far more invested in your success – and more motivated to make it happen.
Visualization Exercise: How To Reach Your Life Goals:
1. Sit in a comfortable seat or lay down in a comfortable position. Make sure your thumbs do not touch. Close your eyes and take 2 slow, deep breaths.
2. With your eyes closed, visualize your ideal life, what it looks like. Imagine what it feels like to have the house of your dreams, no debt, having the money to buy anything you want…what are those things you would but. What vacation would you take? Who would you take the vacation with? What would you be doing right now on that vacation? Feel the sun on your skin if your vacation is an outdoor resort. Where are you at for dinner? What hobbies are you able to participate in now that you have time and financial freedom? What is the balance of your bank account now that you don’t have to worry about money?
3. Now complete the exercise below.
2. Read Worksheet: The Vision Exercise. As you consider your answers, remember the FEELINGS you experienced in your body as you imagined your ideal life in the visualization exercise above.
3. Record your goals on Worksheet: Decide What You Want. Make sure the goals you identify evoke the same feelings you experienced in the visualization exercise.
4. Create a plan to achieve your goals. Be sure to set the date by which you will complete your goals to give yourself a clearly defined target to strive for.
5. Share your goals with someone. When you voice your goals with someone this act makes your goal more powerful and attainable.
Make sure you read through your goals everyday. Visualize your goals to get them clear in your mind. This will give you the motivation you need to carry your goals forward – and attract the people, resources, and opportunities you need to make them a reality.
If you enjoyed this post please comment and share if you want more content like this.
Considering coaching? Check out my Work With Me tab. I help people everyday!
PS: If you find that you are not achieving the success or creating the life of your dreams, Check This Out ..(unless you already have all the success you want) – Click Here For Instant Access.
Day 8: Make Room For Success In Your Life
If you enjoyed this post on Reach Your Life Goals, please retweet, share and/or comment below!