One of the most powerful success tools is visualization.
Visualization is the act of creating vivid and compelling pictures in your mind so you can “see” your success before it happens. Visualization is a powerful, science-backed tool that trains the brain to achieve more.
How Visualization Helps You Succeed
Three Ways Visualization Accelerates Your Path to Success:
- It activates the power of your creative powers of your subconscious mind.
- It programs your brain to notice available resources that you may not have noticed before.
- It attracts to you through the law of attraction people, resources and opportunities that you need to achieve your goal(s).
Researchers have found that:
- Our brain uses the same identical processes it would use if we were only vividly visualizing that activity. In other words, our brain sees no difference whatsoever between visualizing something and actually doing it. Study: From mental power to muscle power–gaining strength by using the mind.
- (Harvard University) students who visualized in advanced performed tasks with nearly 100% accuracy, whereas students who didn’t visualize achieved only 55% accuracy. Study: Effects of Visualization on Academic Performance of College Students
How You Can Apply Visualization To Succeed
By incorporating the power of visualization into your daily routine, you will be astonished at how much easier it becomes to achieve what you want – much faster than you’d expect. In fact, by using Jack Canfield’s paraliminal meditation, Living the Law of Attraction, I found that my subconscious mind would trigger a response to outside events that aligned with my success goals! This made me a true believer in the paraliminal and this success principle of visualization.
1. Listen to Jack Canfield’s “Awakening Power” below:
2. Schedule time to listen to the entire CD in one sitting, working through the visualization and meditation exercises included.
3. Share your experience by commenting here or on my Facebook Page.
If you enjoyed this post please comment and share if you want more content like this.
Considering coaching? Check out my Work With Me tab. I help people everyday!
PS: If you find that you are not achieving the success or creating the life of your dreams, or you don’t have the quality relationships you are looking for, Check This Out ..(unless you already have all the success and quality relationships you want) – Click Here For Instant Access.
How To Use and Live The Law Of Attraction
Goals For Success: Make 2016 Your Year of Transformation!
Day 2 Transformation: Take 100% Responsibility
Transformation: Liberate Yourself From The Blame Game
Day 4: Celebrate Your Past Successes
Day 5: The Ultimate Success Formula
If you enjoyed this post on Visualization – Retrain Your Brain For Success, please retweet, share and/or comment below!